The Tyrone Guthrie Centre is seeking new Board of Director members. We are seeking people with experience in the arts sector in the Republic of Ireland and in Northern Ireland. We are also seeking experience in one or any of the following; marketing and communications, development and fundraising, financial managment, building conservation, and sustainability. We are seeking people with a firm belief in the importance of artists, creatives, and the arts to society, a commitment to our Mission, Vision, Values, and Purpose as outlined in our Strategic Plan Rise Above and a willingness to volunteer your time to serve on our Board of Directors and various sub-committees (please click on the words Rise Above to see our Strategic Plan). One or more of the following are essential to us an organisation:?
- An understanding of the arts sector and environment in the Republic of Ireland and in Northern Ireland.
- An understanding of the international arts environment.
- Experience of the funding environment in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Experience of development and fundraising for major capital projects.
- A good knowledge of sustainability as it applies to a nineteenth-century house and curtilage.
We are committed to the values of access, diversity, inclusion, and equality. If you feel that you have the experience and commitment that we are seeking, please write, outlining your experience, to The Chairperson of the Board of Directors, The Tyrone Guthrie Centre at Annaghamakerrig, Newbliss, County Monaghan H18PP70 - please mark your envelope 'Board of Director Application.' Otherwise, please attach a letter outlining your experience and expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org - please write 'Board of Director Application' in the subject line.